Key stage 1 or 2 Teacher Vacancies
We are looking for two skilled and passionate teachers to cover two vacancies due to maternity leave, starting on 1st September 2018. We seek people who:
- Inspire children and enable them to be the best that they can be;
- Have the skills to plan and deliver learning which is enjoyable and leads to excellent progress;
- Can effectively use a range of assessments;
- Create a positive, purposeful and organised learning environment;
- Support and exemplify our Christian ethos throughout their practice;
- Have the ability to work as part of and contribute to, a very supportive and skilled teaching team;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive 'can do' attitude;
- Have enthusiasm and are willing to do the little things which make a big difference;
- Are willing to be involved in all aspects of school life;
- Have the potential to lead a curriculum area.
In exchange, we offer children who are highly motivated learners and who are a joy to teach. We offer excellent professional development, a rich and purposeful learning environment and a friendly and supportive school team.
If you are excited by the above we would love to hear from you, whatever stage you are at within your teaching career. Please come and see us on Wednesday 18th April or Thursday 19th April 2018 at 4pm, or contact Mrs Sparks for further information.
Application forms are available on the school website and completed applications need to be emailed to email@example.com by noon on 24th April 2018.
Long listed candidates will be invited to teach a sample lesson and complete an activity on either Monday 30th April, Tuesday 1st or Wednesday 2nd May 2018 and shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview on Thursday 3rd May 2018.
We recognise our moral and statutory responsibility to safeguard and promote welfare of all pupils. We endeavour to provide a safe and welcoming environment where children are respected ad valued. We are alert to the signs of abuse and neglect and follow our procedures to ensure that children receive effective support, protection and justice. Before joining our team, all prospective employees and volunteers are subject to full safeguarding checks.
Thinking of a career in teaching?
Click on the Train to Teach link below to find out more.
Privacy and cookies policy © Woodbury C of E Primary School. All rights reserved. 2018