Our mission statement, aims and values are at the core of Woodbury School.
We all aspire to make them evident in all we do and by doing so give the children strong foundations for their future lives.
Our Mission Statement is 'Learning to live life in all its fullness' and is derived from Gospel of John, 10:10. It means that we all aim to live all aspects of our lives to the best we can in terms of using our wisdom, skills and knowledge.
A Christian ethos is at the heart of our school community. We aim for our children to:
- feel valued and appreciate the beliefs, uniqueness and talents of others
- be happy, self-confident and resilient individuals
- love learning and have high expectations to achieve their full potential
- be responsible, caring and active members of the community and wider society
- acquire the life skills needed to be safe and succeed in an evolving world
Please see the information below for ways in which to help develop your child's understanding of our Values.
Home School Values-THANKFULNESS
Cedar Tree Federation Vision
We aim to…
Provide a loving environment that nurtures children in mind, body and spirit so that every individual delights in learning and develops the wisdom to “Live life in all its fullness” John 10:10b
Guide and support one another upon life’s journey so that each person is equipped for their future.
Celebrate and value the uniqueness of each person within a culture of acceptance and respect
Community: Nurture qualities of character and work together to flourish individually, locally and globally